Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Black And Ivory Wedding Theme

SYNDROME THAT BEAUTIFUL COLD .. MA EN DOOOO??


Hello to all you say .. nice nice winter .. no no it is the cold snow ice .. and some people are happy about all this ??????????????????????? I
this morning I woke up (in order to break the balls):

  1. cold sore throat headache
  2. stoned acute (which are already used)
  3. Savoy de Laor .. . ZEROOO

later this afternoon for my personal happiness .. Trent does not have to go in the beloved for a ride .. vent a bit ... laugh and joke with my friends ... nooooooooooo

GO TO TRENT PREPARE FOR THE HOUSE FOR CHRISTMAS MARKETS ..

you think?? Cold and giiiiiiiiiiiiiieloooooooo

Indeed I take this opportunity to remind you all that the Thursday the source and stability in those neat little house .. and then congratulated the people celebrate in the streets all together VEROOOO Fair??

mica will not leave me alone nooo?? Know I could die of sadness ... already .. and I assure you that the source of melancholy is worse than a black cat attached to the hilt .. then COME FARMI COMPAGNIAAAAAAAAA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment