Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Best Bow Sights For Low Light For 2010



My God she 's pretty as a ladybird, deep eyes, bright, and' a star shines and shines in this dark my life, everyday in an immense vague, but she returned.

has a sweet as her face and against any problem at all and 'best His smile that helps me if I need at a time.

823168 ... hello, are tormented.

Her voice is enough for me, and 'like a party, and' a pound of bells tingle your head, confused affection and love in a magical plot, understanding and 'perfect in a unique relationship.

And I know I can 'seem strange but I try the words to explain how it feels to know that if the day is not' been good I can count on my ladybug.

Sometimes we fight, but the problem is not 'what is love not 'good if not' litigarello and you know how these things here, the problem more tomorrow 'not exist' and then listen to no matter if the misunderstanding and 'sort, Torment loves you and everything is forgotten.



Double Double FE TO resists June '... Ladybug and the 'all mine, let my heart writing a poem, rhyming words that succeed in their aim, and' an arrow that strikes at the heart, the heart inside I feel a great movement and feeling, are 100 entries in all a moment that they cry, they call you, and 'a great chorus and I recognize myself in every one of them: explosions .. feel like .. temporal and stormy sea was inside of me.


CO double double CINE LA, I'm not sure what I try really not either ', but' I am here that the hand of my good qualities, and 'all mine and I call my ladybug. My Ladybug ... But then so 'appearance as you were you been , these words create havoc, dark inside of me, I feel like an unbridgeable gap divides you from me.

It 's like a dream feel the need to have you close now seems clear to me that I'm tired of feeling distant . Thee to take her hand, feeling unusual, strange effect to know that another had the upper hand. Now I can only hope for a rude awakening that brings you back to me and as a slight flight would not be more secure 'and only I know I gotta be near enough, tighten Thee.


I wonder 'what effect it would feel for a moment yet of my own, without the wind or the time you take away unattainable or unimaginable in a secluded place where an intruder has brought you, and now forgotten you me, a place far away where there's Torment ', a dream which I do not belong I know, but unfortunately I do not have the means to reach you.






The ladybug has flown, I'm alone, I try to get the same from you, I try, while the light from a star comes and goes, always wants to torment her ladybug too well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment