Friday, January 19, 2007

Brazilian Blowout For Going Natural?

PADOVA



Well well .. This weekend the legendary Argentario is ready for the trip to Padua town .. well .. I know and that nothing short of love ..


think then .. go play in Arcella .. near where my aunt lives .. difficult .. I think it will be a difficult game .. we will have a very strong team of which we know very ... We hope to do something better ... Last Saturday ... we have all forgotten ... help help ..




After the game we will have a much more pleasant to tresferta Stra .. a culinary trip .. the best .. you go to eat at Giudeca! by the legendary Ruggi! I can not wait ... that buonoooooooooooooo




And then the evening in Padua and environs ... we hope we have fun together ... already have ..




Kiss Kiss Fonta


Ps. kale kale .. I picture that old ladies I've ... do not be by the difficult ..
kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment