Monday, January 29, 2007

Buy Cool Birthday Candles In Singapore

friends ... friends? FRIENDS A DICK!


course you're a nice guy you know?? Of course it's nice to hear people like that!! I assure all right I never felt ...

Can you bring people from heaven to hell without even thinking about it .. no no .. thanks be thought to be inportant for you .. believed to be worth something .. believed to be special .. friend, a true friend! not a trivial person to say "hello how are you?" without even listening to the answer .. believed to be a person who really is something for you ...


Going forward a few people who really are friends always show .. I thought I would never put in doubt you .. and your being .. now I'm the shit .. Why? simply because you do not cock it's time to be what you have always been for me .. so out of the blue ..


I feel abandoned .. sad .. I feel bad ... I love you ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment