Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Benzoic Acid And Dichloromethane Pka 4.2

fear .. Taty

fear.
fear of loneliness, fear of the multitude of lies, fear, fears that console, the fears that trigger the talent.
There are appropriate at different moments, moments in which I confused with the desire to fear, the goal with fear.
The years continue to pass and is still difficult capacitarsidel that, moved by fear, many persne change.
The fear of fire, the fear of emptiness, the fear of things unspoken, fear of those who can not leave, the pure one who can not return.
I tried to fight my fears devoting much time to the difficulties.
Many people ask me answers that I can not even find what I need for myself.
I learned a valuable lesson: Fear is in the eyes of those who perceive it, is pure in the hearts of those who grow.
THERE 'S FAILURE TO DO SO IT IS BELIEVED THAT, THERE 'S ESCAPE SE They were convinced not to run away.
is now almost two years, years and sometimes not beautiful but a difficult time is not necessarily a bad moment.
We are often amazed by the charm of the things that did not appear.
I have seen and understood as only the cynical indifference might deserve, nor answer nor a look, only indifference.
The pain does not justify any azionen but an error is always worth the chance to be a ascoltato.Tutto is because the things of everyday. We must not surrender to the rush, do not surrender the future, we must not surrender to those who we believe can be great, do not LEAVE A LITTLE.
But what is fear? "I do not know but I chose to make me friend, I chose intrigued with what I do, I had to listen to Starmie and although I will not continue.
Maybe you'll be where you least expect it, I hope you'll understand if not I'll give you back only smiles but love has always been his own unique way of communicating. Love hides in the folds of silence because the secrets and lies hurt too.
I have so many people to whom I should say "thank you", I am also convimta they often feel alone.
It 'hard to have to figure out where to position the heart, as the years go by do not know.
Well .. no one is alone ...
I say provokes I will stay but unable to understand it, constantly exposed to doubt. I will continue to trust that time will help me with its uneven course, that the instinct I suggest every path.
I thank the people I have met so far, those who have had the sensitivity and intellienza to go further and those who have succumbed to the temptations of quick points.
Even now, I hope never happens, even now I hope I did not make the game of appearances, even after several years, I recognize the true smile, even now if I'm wrong I hide like everyone else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment