Friday, October 13, 2006

Pattern To Make A Wahoo Game




FRIDAY '13 ..

Luck - Bad Luck ...

bad luck and doom and bad luck ..
The unfortunate person who is a captain of the events negativi.Nella popular imagination, bad luck is caused by the Evil Eye, or by certain objects or periodi.Ad example in Italy Venerdì13 and is believed to be 17 days or unfortunate that when a black cat crosses the road is a sign of bad luck ...

view of the fact that today is Friday, 13 .. and .. so far .. bad luck is still not forget me .. I just wanted to share with you some funny events of the day ...
  1. as of this morning .. the alarm has sounded .. I fell asleep and I woke up it was pretty .. I would say .. terribly rude .. my sweet mom .. in keeping with butchers came to sweet type snowstorm pure .. to me its sweet good morning ..
  2. not lose heart .. go to work .. chaos .. people waiting in shop .. cooperatives to prepare computers for the first hour no sign of life .. terror ..
  3. delivery at 11:40 to make 5 deliveries at Trent .. naturally within the 12.15 .. impossible task .. Fonta rocket .. with all my fancy car .. lucanichine to remember that yesterday I took a velox .. .. which I think I will remove much of salary and I hope nothing else .. Oh well .. encounter the beauty of say 4 4 traffic lights work in progress .. guess what .. red. Short stretch of time .. holy Ciorciola Trento estimated 7 minutes .. time actually spent 25 minutes .. I do not lose heart .. more .. arrival at the first delivery .. there are no parking .. partridge ..
  4. I find The course is 10 minutes from where I have to go .. walk with its box .. piennnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooo Lucan ..
  5. However by following these small hitches ... nothing even half an hour in the morning runs smooth .. I'm going to drink a drink with my friend and track buggered .. I will not explain, but I assure you buggered again .. (strooonnnzzzooooo)
  6. Nervosa demotivated angry I am back home where mom is ready for departure to the fair a terrible chaos in the shop and lists to prepare for the afternoon .. cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee??
  7. Did not I say that the hurry and nervousness as I entered the store I slipped and I ended up ass ground??

Okay now I'm writing this I have two lines and then gradually spread to other deliveries, and if God wants to arrive safely at training .. if this continues tonight for sure .. I scaviglio (TIE)

But the inportant what ????? be positive .. see and say that everything that happens to negative .. sicuramnete will not end but will get better right??

bad luck and fortune are positive or negative THE COURT TO GIVE A NUMBER UNKNOWN REASON WE ENCOURAGE OR DAMAGE THERE ... (of course the problem is compounded when the event is also a result of action human ..) Who has ears to hear INTENDAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!

INPOST I consider one and only one conclusion to all the stupid things I wrote above: The causal series that concern us are infinite and unknowable. In general they do not tend neither to promote nor to harm us, for the good reason that tend not to anything. The inponderabili there are sometimes favorable and sometimes not but we should learn to give more positive cases inport and less importance to negative, as expected or predictable.

kisses Fonta

0 comments:

Post a Comment