Tuesday, October 31, 2006

What You Need For Sm Jyp And Yg Audition

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL ...

Good Halloween everyone!!
Finally today we celebrate .. after training this evening ... (because you can not jump training .. we are crazy), I with my cousin and the legendary super cousin Erika are ready to go to Verona or Peschiera ... Armed
pumpkin ... not inclined in that picture .. and above all dressed like the poor fools ... with witch hat .. broom etc. .. etc. .. we will be ready for a blast of seraaaaaaaaataaaaa ...
I think we will start with some fancy appetizers that lasted throughout the night .. If Fabietto then failed to agree a good price for the beer we head to a disco pub that all claim to be a blast ..
I've already said that you drink beer? Beer Beer .. .. .. BEER BIRRAAAAAA ...
already have our face look like after a few hours as can pumpkin birrosa ..
hope we do not see the foam .. no?? However
.. I think then the evening will evolve .. I do not know where or when but like all years you will end up in the morning at the Viper .. this beautiful place .. hi hi hi stays open late and drinking until late, but above all .. BAGIGIIIIIIII that there are good .. asciugone the coolest in the world .... still Bagigi 'nuff said ... I really hope to spend a beautiful evening in the company of great people .. I really need to pull the plug a bit of fun .. not to think about anything but calm and be happy ..
also hope that all my thoughts on the peace and happiness .. does not turn into little attention to the amount of alcohol you eat .. otherwise do at the end of the world zucchetta more unlucky I guess it is easier than anything else .. no? do not you??
Poor .. end .. who knows what the pumpkin circle at the head and heartburn (hi hi hi as if he had a candle lit inside .. hi hi) the next day .. This morning my sympathy

frightens me know .. AIUUUUTTTOOO! Okay

pulling the strings a bit of speech .. I wish all of you who spend a great night to party around people at home watching the tv .. who dressed and who's not .. inportant is the feel good and do what you want to .. no .????.

course paying attention to where it can bring alcohol and parties .. I would never find anyone lost in a field of pumpkins at the mercy of the most avid buyers ... the next day ..

Grisso give everyone a kiss is still a good Halloween! Kiss kiss

Fonta

0 comments:

Post a Comment