Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Ovarian Twinges Spotting

Happy Birthday Memories of summer

Every morning is always the coldest ... I do not know you but in the Valley of Mohicans in a while also pass the penguins .. .. svisch in the morning instead of the bus ... ... pinguibus But there seems
na cristianaaaa stuff ??????? However

flying penguins on the case .. with this cold I think it is natural to feel a bit of nostalgia for the summer ... for the heat ... for tournament ... Vacation ... short for a while everything is done in the hot summer months ... Type

today I was thinking about my trip to Hurgada and Marisa Zizzu .. wonderful trip .. born for this case from day to day .. we felt and we booked a week and we left ... I did not even know the legendary super Marisa .. but I assure you a vacation accussi 'can not' to forget ...
E 'was a really beautiful and very relaxing week .. We all had an absolute need for sleep and rest and a bit off the head .. here .. everything we did in this holiday .. and do not tell you the laughter and fun ... A
what to say .. I better drop the idea of \u200b\u200blearning how to dance ... .. SSSSSIIIII SSSSIIII and if you meet a bunch of guys with braids and working in Germany to beware of rampant bad luck one of these .. tteerrriiibbbiiillleeee venerdi13 or 17 worse than any that has ever happened to the hapless Fantozzi more ...
What else this holiday ... We met wonderful people .. First of all Walter (eh eh eh eh ... you liked the Madunina?), Francis, Beppe, and the man most beautiful in the world .. it is he just the most beautiful man in the world .. a bit stupid because head loss for very young German bitch .. but nice to die ...

After the wonderful holiday of May (I can not wait to be next year to do it again) what else has happened .. let's see ... Well started the tournament this year ... I have done less than usual .. but the ones I did were just lovely .. first of all .. we Bibbione partitibelli tight in the car .. with bags everywhere and people everywhere .. Travel luuuuuuuuuunghisssssssimo but really ... not reach there and when we were Bibbione you will not find our apartment ... if they were only those issues ... APARTMENTS call arrived in Bern on the phone .. we bring things to the camp before it closes .. then goes back into the car and go back to camp in Europe .. you do not really believe it but you know what I did that evening .. I had to pitch a tent .. love nest .. the alcove .. my ex-boyfriend and his MA x EV PARRRRRRRR?? However

piiiiiiiiiccolo overlook this particular tournament went really well and we enjoyed like crazy all day, but especially in the evening to spritz party .... About
with faces faces worst with the best people .. Susan true??
We returned home in conditions .... but in poor condition .. I personally had sand everywhere ... I think that in my right ear was formed a desert ... martini anywhere .. which of course helped the gooey sand everywhere .. in short, no words ..
From there they left all the other tournaments .. always beautiful .. How can we forget Cognola, Sella, Havana, Valeggio ... in short, all I did all those who were truly beautiful and spectacular ... so I enjoyed it like a crazy ..

What else remember this wonderful summer .. Well of course the trip to Croatia even that was a really wonderful week except that we caught the only seven days when the rain was a little star in all .. but we found a way to fill the days .. making friends with Santa Claus .. true David? and the Mimetz ... I then I'm leaving on vacation without bringing a pair of sneakers .. mongolino won the gold .. you know??
The games were the most popular card games were, of course .. for the chosen few who love the cards and the super one! with that game can ruin friendships you know? and even the smell of someone real and Tia Teo? (It was not clear if the air you came out better from above or from below) ... the first day and then to load .. we have another game ruined friendship you know?? "Greetings from ...." I only say that I was greeted by Manu and Maury .. to let you know the type of game ..

What a beautiful summer really .. Now spend the cold months questialtri blaspheming against the ice, Snow and cold, but knowing that at the end of the summer comes back anyway ...

A kiss to all of you who are my neighbors and that makes every moment of my life, it's winter or summer, beautiful, happy and worth to be lived so I love so much!


Kisses Fonta

0 comments:

Post a Comment